Louisiana Art and Folk Festival Vendor Application
P. O. Box 1808
Columbia, LA 71418
We are delighted to send you this invitation and application to participate in our 64th celebration of the 2019 Louisiana Art and Folk Festival, October 12th. We are now accepting applications for the Festival. The Review Committee will review and critique all applications.
We have an innovative and exciting new board and a new location in historic downtown Columbia. So be sure to spread the word and make your plans to attend.
If you wish to participate in this years La Art & Folk Festival please fill out the form below and return it as soon as possible to the address above.
Craft Vendors are asked to submit at least one photo of your work that we can keep in our files. Please state if your entry is your original design or made from a kit.
All authentic hand crafted work should be handmade by the participating craftsman. Please state if your entry is original. Vendors that have other merchandise for demonstration or for sale during the Festival will be welcome also, but NO FLEA MARKET ITEMS ARE ALLOWED.
This is a one day festival.
Festival hours are from 9:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m. Booth spaces are 10 ft. by 12 ft. The fee is $50.00 per booth. The festival grounds will be located on Main Street in Columbia, LA. FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
Booth numbers, passes (2 per booth), rules and tax information will be in your packet. Packets will be available when you check in at the Hospitality Booth. You may set up anytime after 5:00 p.m. Friday October 11, 2019.
We look forward to having you at our 64th celebration of the Louisiana Art & Folk Festival.
For more information please contact us:
Beth Hefner 318-649-2138 Sylvia Quaid 318-331-1849
Description of Work:___________________________________________________________________________
_________Number of Booth Spaces requested ($50.00 per booth)
_________I will not be attending this year but please keep my name in your file.
____________________Total amount enclosed
Please check all that pertain to your craft__________Handcrafted______________Original
1. You May Not set up until after 5:00 p.m. on Friday before the Festival
2. All Booth Spaces are 10 X 12.
3. No Vehicles on Location except for Loading and Unloading
4. No Rv's or Trailers are to be parked in town area.
5. No Food or Flea Market items are to be sold from Craft Booth
6. No Tables, Chairs or Tents are supplied ( you must furnish your own)
7. No tent ropes or tie ropes may extend outside your booth space. Booth spaces will be on pavement
8. No Alcoholic Beverages allowed on Festival grounds.
9. All vehicles must be clear of Festival Area by 8:00 a.m. Saturday
10. No one Will be Allowed in the Festival Free of Charge without pass.
11. No Vehicles are allowed back on the grounds until 4:00 p.m. Saturday. This means you cannot leave early.